Wednesday 30 May 2012

TSW Bracelets

Hi there,

Just a quick note to show you how far I have come with my bracelets. I had great fun thinking back to all those moments I was making these when I was younger ..

This was my number one, to get back into it


Then my number two: 


and three


This last one, if you look closely, has crosses. I'd like to make one with full crosses next but my hands need a rest. Especially my fourth and fifth finger are not used to this type of work, so they definitely need some time off.

And just to show you what we have been doing today, an action shot, taken from a fast moving train.


We had great fun and spent a long time in the park.

TTYS
XO



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately.It takes a while, but it will!