Monday 21 May 2012

Getting things done


Hi there,

Just when you think you are getting things done, more lands on your plate! But as most of them are nice things, I actually don't mind so much.

I just love to make presents for people that are dear to me, don't you? Nothing nicer than making sure a present is as personalised as can be. But as planning is not my strong point, I often forget to plan the time to actually make it happen. With shop-bought gifts as a result.

This time, I am determined to make sure I actually have the time to make the three presents on my list at a leisurely pace. So, with no further ado, better love you and leave you now,

TTYL (when I have made a headstart)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately.It takes a while, but it will!